Monday, January 16, 2006

Heinrich Kley

First of all.
I have added a link to Heinrich Kley in the side-bar.
Hans Bacher mentioned Kley in his last post and Harald Siepermann have
mentioned Kley a few times, but they did not link to his gallery, so that gives
me the opportunity to do so.
This guy is just flat out amazing, so click it!
Secondly.
I have added a link to a page with a lot of classic illustrators.
There is a ton of great art in there.
Some of the artists featured are.
T. S. Sullivant which Bacher also mentioned in his last post.
Eduard Thony
Olaf Gulbransson
and a massive gallery of Herrimen´s Krazy Kat
and many, many more.
So, if you are sitting there waiting for you´r scene to render,
then go check it out.
Enjoy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a scene "rendering" (damned 3D jargon again )
but I'm curious so.... *$#! you !! I'm checking them out anyway!!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Zimpleton said...

I never had a scene rendering, so I bacisally don´t know what I´m talking about. (no news there).

7:21 AM  
Blogger Uli Meyer said...

These guys were all amazing! I love the work of Gulbransson. I'm glad to know that somebody else appreciates the work of this amazing artist.

10:25 AM  
Blogger HaraldSiepermann said...

Good Man !!!!
Regardsm harald

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jenny Lerew said...

I love your blog and the links are fab. Do we work at the same place? I'd guess so. Anyway, beautiful stuff!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Zimpleton said...

Thank you all.

Yes, Gulbransson.
When I see his comic pages I kick myself that I can´t read german, or at least, I read it so poorly that it makes little sense to me.
But his drawings. What a pleasure!

Bo

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter eXTReMe Tracker